Meetings & Events
Why use our Meetings & Events Team?
Travel Leaders Meetings & Events Team saves clients on average 10-15% of their total meeting budget through superior negotiating skills and leveraging buying power.
Our team handles all meeting details from site selection through post-meeting billing reconciliation which allows you time to focus on motivating your sales force or entertaining your customers rather than being concerned that the audiovisual equipment is set up properly.
More Effective Meetings
Travel Leaders sophisticated meeting technology, such as our online registration and housing tool will increase the satisfaction of your attendees and minimize unnecessary expenditures due to poor inaccurate attendee information.
Our Travel Leaders Meeting & Events Services Include:
- Develop a meeting budget and provide strategies for conference/convention promotion
- Negotiate rates and services with all suppliers including hotels, cruise ships, airlines, production companies and ground transportation
- Create and design printed meeting materials
- Manage registration (online, fax, or phone)
On-site Meeting Execution:
- Provide on-site program manager
- Staff client hospitality desk throughout meeting for attendee registration and general assistance.
- Manage all program details on-site such as food & beverage guarantees, function space, audiovisual requirements and group activities
- Reconcile and process all vendor payments
- Provide client with a final accounting of budget vs. actual
Need assistance with planning Meetings & Events?
Address: 11767 Katy Freeway, Suite 111, Houston, TX 77079
Local Phone: 281-531-9500 Toll-Free: 800-531-2512
© 2015 PulseTravel.com
Web Design & Hosting by AarcMediaGroup.com